The Southern Africa Trust seeks applications areas an Administrator for the Executive Office:
About the Trust
The Southern Africa Trust is an independent regional non-profit agency, established in 2005, to support organisations in Southern Africa to participate more effectively in policy dialogue so that policies and strategies across the region work better to end poverty
- Provide efficient and comprehensive executive administrative support to the office of the Executive Director (ED).
- Provide HR administrative support.
- Administer special projects in the ED’s office.
Key Performance Areas And Responsibilities
- Executive Secretariat Support
- Administrative Support to Board, Board Committees, and Executive Team
- Reporting Support
- Corporate Governance Support
- Special Projects Support
- Stakeholder Management Support
- Compliance Support
- Human Resource Administration
- Applicants must, at the time of application have fluency in English (both oral and written proficiency).
- Knowledge of French and Portuguese will be an added advantage.
Please forward your curriculum vitae and accompanied by a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Executive Office Administrator” in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 25 July, 2017